This fully wicked fire Leviwand burns along its entire length, making it a show-stealing performance wand.
This comes with a flexible stainless steel cable in a short-string setup that includes a swivel and a Shadow Cord fingerloop. This results in the swivel starting 1/2” above the top wick. If you would like a longer configuration, please let us know the specific length you would like in the Add Customization Notes field below.
Size and Weight
This 28" wand is suited for both short and long string wand spinners. The light version is 6oz unfueled and the heavy version is 10oz, making them slightly heavier than the regular light and heavy Leviwands. The light wand is built around our 7075-T6 aluminum and, which is the strongest aluminum available in the fire equipment world. The heavy version is made out of a high strength steel, twice as strong as the common alloys.
This wand has three layers of wicking along its body, with 1.5” wicks on both top and bottom. This ensures that the wand maintains stability and proper balance throughout the approximately 2:45 minute burn.*
This wand creates very large flames, and with it completely on fire it can be very dangerous to restabilize if it gets knocked out of control. We highly recommend wearing protective gloves and sleeves of fire-resistant materials (such as leather, Nomex, or Kevlar) when using equipment like this.
This wand comes strung with an extremely flexible stainless steel cable, ensuring that the wand’s flames won’t burn through the leash while still providing plenty of responsiveness and movement when spinning.
The default configuration places the swivel 1/2” above the top wick. If you would like a longer leash configuration, please let us know the specific length you would like in the Add Customization Notes field below.
There are four different handle options for Leviwands:
1) A loop made out of Shadow Cord. You can feed the loop between two fingers and then fold the loop down around the two fingers to tighten it in place, or wrap it around your arm or wrist.
2) A leather fingerloop. This cinches around a finger, and people generally find it more comfortable than a Shadow Cord loop.
3) A PomGrip. This is a small silicone knob that fits comfortably in the hand. Some creative wand spinners have begun playing around with Leviwand tosses (much like one would do poi tosses with ball handles), and PomGrips allow for that.
4) UltraKnobs made by UltraPoi, are rechargeable RGB LED silicone handles. This knob can be set to any of the colors of the rainbow, as well as strobe patterns that create intricate light trails while you spin.
* Burn times are estimated based on recorded burns using pure "white gas" / Coleman's Liquid Camp Fuel. Actual burn times may vary based on individual spinning style, length of fuel soak, and other factors.